14 November 20
From the Southern Ocean Union of Longboarders Inc. (SOUL): We are pumped to be able to bring you the Corona Cup, and can’t wait to see everyone at Ocean Grove Main Beach.
Details for the Corona Cup:
1. The competition is open to all 2019, 2020 and new members of the SOUL club.
2. All competitors must be registered, signed in and available on site for the COVID 19 briefing at 9am.
3. If you are not in attendance for the briefing, you CANNOT compete.
4. All competitors must adhere to the COVID 19 plan rules, or they will be removed from the competition.
5. Face mask and social distancing rules are mandatory.
6. Only the Contest Director & nominated judges are allowed in the tent.
7. Rules of sanitising contest rashies by competitors is mandatory.
8. The club will supply sanitising equipment for rashies.
9. Hand sanitiser will be supplied by the club.
The rules and expectations must be met by all competitors and club officials on the day. There are no exceptions to this. Unfortunately if competitors do not adhere to the rules, they will be disqualified from the event.
For a smoothly run and fun, social day, please stick to the rules and understand that in order for the day to even get off the ground, we have had to ensure we can provide a safe and compliant environment for SOUL members and for the public. Above all though…have a great, fun day with everyone celebrating a return to competition.
See ya in the water SOUL brothers and sisters - Saturday Novemeber 28.
- Andrew “Needo” Needham – for SOUL