4 March 20
Across two weeks from March 11 to 22, renowned surf and ocean photographer Mark Morgan will be coordinating a celebration of surfing imagery and LOCAL surf brands of Sydney’s Northern Beaches.
The purpose is to bring together local surf brands with local surfers and artists. The WSL Kick Start begins in Manly on March 9, and the “Surfing On the Northern Beaches” celebration will start on the 11th and run throughout.
Over two weeks, stunning surf and ocean photos, beautiful swimwear and handmade surfboards all from the Northern Beaches will be on display.
* Northern Beaches Surf photo competition
* Girls Swimwear Party night - local swimwear brands, surf girls movie, live music.
* Surfboard Shapers - local shapers show their surfboards and talk about their craft. Ocean Dreams - live music and visual show.
·* WIM HOF Class
* Surf photography workshop (@mxmsurfphoto)
* Shooting underwater workshop (@mxmbelow)
AND THAT’S JUST THE HALF OF IT - GET THE FULL AGENDA, PRIZES, MUSIC, PARTICIPANTS, ETC. HERE