22 June 20
Everything that is longboarding in Australia is coming to you now live every Thursday night from 7pm to 8pm EST with the OZ Longboarding Podcast on Facebook - to showcase the sport / art of longboarding around our great nation.
WATCH HERE – with guests from both ends of the longboarding age groups: Elder statesman Mick Marlin from Dunsborough WA, and the junior champion Smales brothers, Kaiden and Landen, from Noosa on Queensland's Sunshine.
Hosted each week by West Australian Jason “Weeksy” Weeks founder of the Head Dip Appreciation Society, who’s joined by a panel of regular commentators:
* Kirra Molnar from the Sunshine Coast - surf fitness & well-being specialist.
* Big Sean McKeown from the Gold Coast - contest director extraordinaire.
* Jack Entwistle from Northern NSW - world rated WSL competitor and ever-stylist.
* Matt “The Waxhead” Chojnacki from Sydney - surf equipment guru and historian of our sport.
* Nathan Rivalland from Torquay, Victoria, cold water specialist and MC supremo.
“Together with our regular panel we’ll have weekly guest commentators to discuss different aspects of the longboard lifestyle, from equipment to accessories, surf fitness and contest strategy, and everything in between.
“We will be asking you to submit questions for our panel and guests to answer and there will be a prize for the best viewer question sent in.
“We look forward to receiving your longboarding-related questions through our Facebook page, and after the episode we’d love to get your feedback, both positive and negative, to help to bring you the best longboarding podcast in the country, and ... the world!”
- Looking to your company each Thursday night - the OZ Longboarding team.