24 December 20
The long-running and popular event is back in Queensland’s deep north, first in best dressed. Here’s the news from Michael Cottier and Paul White:
The 22nd AGNES WATER LONGBOARD CLASSIC (A.W.L.C.) 16 March to 21 March 2021.
At Main Beach or The Point at Agnes Water.
Meet & Greet Monday evening 15th March 2021 or check draw on website.
Meet & Greet Wednesday evening 17 March for the North of Fraser @ 6pm Agnes Water Tavern.
Thursday is NOF presentations @ Codies 6pm
Meet & Greet Friday @ 6pm Agnes Water Tavern
Saturday night FREE Competitor BBQ @ Agnes Water Tavern, and Raffles, Auctions and FUN 🙂
Sunday afternoon PRESENTATIONS in the park.
* 1st day Competition Tuesday 16 March Pro Logger Men's & Women's (2 days)
* 2nd day Wednesday 17 March Pro Logger Finals day. (1ST Prize $750 each Men's & Women's)
* 3rd day Thursday North of Fraser (For all living North of Fraser Island).
* 4th day Friday beginning other divisions.
* 5th Day Saturday AGE DIVISIONS
* 6th day Sunday Finals day, presentations on the beach or in the park about 30 minutes after last final.
CWATAR INC. seeking Support Sponsors: Contact Paul White on 0403 423 829
NOTE: Some prize monies will be offered in more than a few divisions: e.g. Open Men's & Open Women's.
- REPORT FROM CWATAR INC. (Not For Profit Association)