VIDEO: PETER TOWNEND / PUT ON A SHOW
“Professional surfing is 80% skill,” Peter Townend said in 1977. “The other 20% is entertainment.”

VIDEO: 84 AND UP / BRIER HAYCOX
Brier Haycox at Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA.

VIDEO: TAYLOR JENSEN / SLOW
Taylor Jensen Surfing Audio: Tiny Telephones- A dream in death.

VIDEO: MY FRIEND GU
Flap (aka: Luke Flanders) rides his old man's first custom Sam Egan single fin from the '70s and makes the thing glide.

VIDEO: THE LEGROPE / AL BYRNE
In the late 60's many of the best surf breaks in Australia, NZ and California had been discovered but remained unridden . . .

VIDEO: DAVE RASTOVICH / BODYSURF
Cool little clip of Dave Rastovich sliding and talking about the whole bodysurfing thing. Nice footage, nice sentiments.

VIDEO: CJ NELSON / SANTA CRUZ
CJ Nelson, at home in Santa Cruz.

VIDEO: JUSTIN QUINTAL | TWO DAYS IN HAWAII
Flomotion family member, Justin Quintal, finds himself on the shores of Hawaii for two days of pure style.

VIDEO: SURFER TOYS ATTACK TEAHUPOO
Karim Rejeb creates extreme sports stop-motion with playmobil characters, in this episode the playmobil riders explore the surfing world filmed from the Xtreme Video Playmobil boat.

VIDEO: HARLEY INGLEBY / NOSERIDING
Harley's first run with the new GoPro Dual Housing on his Tolhurst noserider.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [ 12 ]  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75      RSS Feed



About Us >> Contact Us >> Terms & Conditions >> Unsubscribe >> Copyright Surf Media Pty Ltd